Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 11 Ch. 93 - The One Who Controls Underworld

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone have that clip of the JoJo abridged dub where Polnareff becomes King of Everything?

I think that applies here.

(Also, play "Carolus Rex" by Sabaton when we finally read the chapter about Iruma becoming the Demon King. That will be so dope)

Double-page supporter
let me see if i got this right- the demon king has absolute controle over hell, to the point of being able to shape the land itself by just ordering it. and the previous king shaped it into the current version due to being benevolent(?)

TBH, "SENDIRI SCANS" is the demon king here. While the other like jumping straight to interesting chapter, he was like "F*ck you man, let's take a walk instead, and enjoy the right path together."

I'm so tempted to read the next chapter. But you know, Patience is a Virtue
You earn my respect

Double-page supporter
Still hard to believe that this scanlation done only by one human.

Thank you as always Sendiri-san!
Please take your time.
I'll be waiting for the next chapter with abundant patience of mine.
🤗

dude thats some major ass forshaddowing that iruma is the reincarnation of the previous demon king.

Iruma's underworld would look like the nine hells. atleast i hope so because his personality might be twisted by his power.

Aggregator gang
What would it look like, i wonder? We all know that Iruma can be pretty spiteful, with the little tibits that we got from his mentions of his parents, as well as his "evil mode". But in the end he's still a good kid with a heart of gold.

No one gonna say or theorize this?

Okay then:

All the 13 crown of new generation will be iruma's classmate + amelie.

Well because Alice and amelie will inherit them. And the other... Maybe an individual arc for them?

Dex-chan lover
@DarkBlade12345

In regards to that, I theorize that Clara has some relation or connection to Paimon (the accented loli.) They look extremely similar, have the same horns, and Paimon's eyes are pretty much identical to the colour of Clara's hair.

Users who are viewing this thread