Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 11 Ch. 94 - Dream Date

Oh man I can almost SEE what happens at this chapter, but I'll hold on... For now... Well I'll just look at the first page and be done.

Dex-chan lover
If you're reading this, translate that chapter where iruma is in the forest and Clara hugs him in a monster suit.

I'm curios as to what they say since we seems flirty and he's slightly embarrassed

Double-page supporter
Dammit SSSSS!!! I thought we were improving here and going forward. Chapter 94 after 123?
Where is chapter 217? Huhh? Get it done with it. Jeeez.

Dex-chan lover
i dont usually get mad at skipped chapters and translations, but reading the word manlet used the describe best boi doesnt feels right to me, but thks for the chapter,good to know prez is best girl and they are getting a bit more closer

@BanditHadron if u thnk about it we are on a spoiler chapter already, so ur comment is like going to a camrecord version of a non released movie and write no spoilers on the comments, it doesnt make sense

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, if they keep snipping like this, sooner or later they will end up completing the translation lol.

72580815_659194737938181_880679573711224832_n.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Man he cast weight reducing magic? That's fucking cheating I tell ya

Dex-chan lover
Shortly after @SteamedBunInvasion figured-out the vulnerability remaining after skip warnings,1 it became possible to block malicious uploaders.

Just go to the group page, and in the Group Info box go to the Actions row, and you'll find a button to block the group.

But be aware that a non-malicious uploader/group might post scans that fill the gaps but do not include scanlations for the installments that were uploaded by the malicious party. If you see persistent gaps, then you might want to look at the synopsis page while logged-out or after temporarily unblocking the group. (If you block multiple groups, then the option of logging-out will be simpler.)

If someone wants to help other users, then he or she might start a forum thread with an initial entry that is routinely updated, listing groups and users associated with spoiling skips. In each case links should be provided to the group page, to the user page, and to an example of a spoiling skip of that specific group's work by that specific user.

1 Specifically, the malicious scanner can upload one chapter with a skip, and then chapters immediately after that, and unwary users going from the Follows page will not get a warning about the original skip.

Users who are viewing this thread