Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 12 Ch. 105 - Cunning Demons

@radstylix I do not believe for an instant that was in any way luck.

You remember a few chapters back when the Principal was explaining about how the Demon King IS the Demon World, and thus the physical reality of the Demon World is in some ways a straight-up creation according to the Demon King's whims and personality?

You remember that chapter way back in the school festival arc, where Sullivan the Principal demonstrates such a raw, overwhelming strength of both body and mind that he crushes the opposition of the entire elite police force with nothing more than a mild display of irritation?

You remember all that bullshit about "original demons" that's popped up on occasion?

I'm theorycrafting that Iruma, specifically Iruma, was selected by Sullivan and is carefully being groomed by him to be the next Demon King. For whatever reason, the current Demon King and the Big Three are not capable of completing the transition to whatever it is they want Demons and the Demon World to be. Iruma was brought in to bridge that gap.

Dex-chan lover
@ninjadork I suspect the same as well.

What a great episode! I love Jazz and Allocer (I love them all, really)! And yes, this is training for the demon world. I expect Jazz will be able to protect himself against his older brother when he's done with his training. And book-smart people (or demons) like Allocer sometimes aren't as shrewd as they could be. I'm so happy that the side characters are being given more depth. Translation days are the best days!

Dex-chan lover
Master of lie, master of mask, and pretty sexy too. Damn, love this Furfur already.
I'm just hopping he's not a complete bastard and actually know he won't let his students get (seriously) hurt, a bit like @UXLZ is saying.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter
zmhjyzs09evz.png

Users who are viewing this thread