Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 15 Ch. 132 - Agitated Heart

Double-page supporter
ok i no longer hate that orobas guy as much. also was that guy one of the fingers (i think thats what they were called) from the theme park arc? also page 16 was an amazing image.

NO NO IM STUCK ON THAT PAGE, WHAT THAT FUDGE, OF ALL THE ILLUSIONS THIS IS THE MOST HURTFUL, I HAVENT EVEN FINISHED THE CHAPTER

Iruma and Clara having such similar fears, all the more reason they should be together.

Double-page supporter
@Tikibo Harem end will still make women miserable. No woman would want to share the man she loves with other women. You can read harem fight manga and see how women in a harem plotting to eliminate each other while pretending to be sweet in front of the husband. A peaceful harem is just men's wishful thinking. Don't underestimate women's jealousy, they can do cruelest things. This remind me of a recent murder case in my country where a girl poisoned her lover's wife and she just got the death penalty.

Dex-chan lover
@miyako19 ye your right my uncle wife feels like that even though it was her own sister (ye ikr weird), she sometime say this to my mom and I quote "Is it wrong that I want my sister to just go see someone else, sometime I just want to be the only one for him"

It's surprising to me how deeply relatable this manga "despite" the setting. Way too many manga in the "real world" have less believable characters.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh, I felt that pain ;A; No one should hurt Clara & break her heart >w<

Dex-chan lover
So Orobas is a precious boy too, i like that, it makes it easier to want that little sleazebag to suffer.

Users who are viewing this thread