Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 15 Ch. 132 - Agitated Heart

Nice shot!
sniper_mask_end_by_deathbattledino_dc4au0s-fullview.jpg

Don't tell me. Orobas have inner demon.

P.S. Who was first better him

I thought her nightmare would be "Hey, you helped steal all of our points earlier, I hate you"

Dex-chan lover
When you make Clara cry, you've crossed the line. Brainwashed demon or not.

Thank god for Iruma who got her back.

... Amelie is still best girl.

After this idk how to feel about Orobas idk if I should hate him or just not care too much about him. At best I think I will just think of him as an annoyance

Dex-chan lover
that fucking sniper shot! he is truly mastering that bow, also looks like its the same thing that the toguro brothers had?

Dex-chan lover
Having his backstory in the second upload of the day, feels bad man 😅

Dex-chan lover
@Soundwave14 Just think of him as a second version of Walter from the "Duke of Death" series.

And no, the pun was not intended, but rather a happy accident.

@Wolvenworks Straightforward and honest is how Orobas operates according to the Ars Goetia from which most of these characters are based. Orobas only tells truths about the past, present, future, divinities, and regarding the creation of the world. He will never deceive anyone and protects his summoner from being tempted by other spirits. So this series's Orobas family is actually playing that rather straight in claiming they are always sincere and straightfoward, but ironically their powers indirectly revolve around deception through illusion- though there is a logical out to that by them not being in control of what their targets see and is merely pulling out some actual true feeling they are repressing or harboring.

@Shuzuchi Yes literally juice or some similar beverage since Japanese also likes to include sodas and soft drinks under the loanword 'juice' too. Remember Clara was introduced as being a go-for by some mob characters, who were putting up with her nonsense because she could conquer them free stuff. They were basically using her like a vending machine and her hallucinations here are borderline verbatim repeating what they used to say to her in that chapter but now coming out of Iruma's mouth.

You're not talking about Allocer' sexy pose in Orobas' flashback. My cartoon lion boi is gorgeus

Users who are viewing this thread