Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 15 Ch. 133.5 - EXTRA

Contributor
Blue is the superior color.

Also really love the artwork of Bachiko and Shax, damn.

Dex-chan lover
Lol of course Eiko is the president of the Iruma Fan club.

I hate cock teases like this. If u going to translate doodles at least include an actual chapter with it. It gets me excited for nothing. And its not like there isnt raws out for this manga so they could of saved it to put out with next chapter or published it with the last one. That way we dont get excited for nothing

Dex-chan lover
Are those three photos of A4 folders, at Page 3? If so, I want that merch. Item 1 has a very nice design!

Dex-chan lover
I cannot understand why the drawing in this manga is sometimes very awkward, despite the fact that the author is obviously good at drawing.

Aggregator gang
You can't say Lied Shax isn't the Kirishima equivalent of Mairimashita Iruma-kun!

Dex-chan lover
Since this release has given me plenty of time for my mind to wander, I'm trying to think of a list of comics where the characters really get a life of their own, such as this one. Likely will want to reread them again.

First that came to mind was Tokyo Crazy Paradise. Just something I keep falling back to at least once a year to reread.
Jitsu wa Watashi wa was thankfully my second thought, as I don't think I've reread that one since it completed, so that might be fun.
Oddly enough, I find YKK daunting to reread, but not as much as Princess (my comic Unicorn, just like Moonlight Sculptor is for novels - no idea if I'll ever by able to catch up, much less finish).

Double-page supporter
Dear misfits scan. Thx for the chapter.
Will you also scanlating earlier volume extras?

Sincerely,
Your biggest fan.

Users who are viewing this thread