Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 16 Ch. 140 - Welcome Home

Uncle Roger is disgusted by how Europeans make egg fried rice. That is not how you are supposed to make egg fried rice!

Thanks for the chapter!!

What!? You're telling me that there are diffentent cultures in the world and not all of them cook something the same way I do!? Oh! So I have to buy an specific appliance so I can cook just one ingredient even though I don't eat it that often in this part of the world!?

But in all seriousness, I understand that puting something under a stream of water and then fry it immediately after is wrong.

Fed-Kun's army
Draining the rice after you cook it normaly means you fucked up or made rice gruel

I think the point is, even though people have different methods of cooking, the BBC lady was wrong for removing the starch and dirt way late.

I believe that getting rid of the starch, dirt and other unneeded bits will make your grains fluffier in the end product. In her process, she cooked the dirt and starch along the rice, rinsed it late even though the starch has already puffed the rice a bit, and possibly contaminating the particles of dirt during the cooking. Rinsing afterwards does nothing but introduce new particles from the cold water into the mix.

Oh yeah, Best boy holding on to his best friends in his Kingly chair. Best part of the chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
so, maybe mr sullivan wanna talk about some glance about prev demon lord ?

Dex-chan lover
Anyone knows why this happens?
unknown.png

Dex-chan lover
Iruma finding his place where he belongs and surrounded by people who love him, respect him, and want him is the life goal.

Fed-Kun's army
Welcome home...
No... I'm not crying... 😭😭😭
And lol to the Dorodoro brothers. At least they're told the truth 🤣

P.S. you saw that cooking vid too??? Lmaooo XD

I have a question for people that drain their rice after cooking it. Why? Why would you make your rice soggy and too wet it's disgusting.

Fed-Kun's army
@4ACE people want to eat porridge oc. The rice is too hard for their palette.

Jk, I have no idea as well. Usually, I heard and use 1 day old rice bc it’s harder and better to cook for fried rice. Fresh rice will become softer after cooking for fried rice.

Aggregator gang
I never washed nor drained my rice after I cooked it why should I? All that dirt and bits makes the body STRONG! 💪💪💪

Users who are viewing this thread