Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 16 Ch. 141 - Dear Friends,

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the translation.

I am actually waiting for the next chapter. Not going to spoil you guys but you guys did wait for it too.

Double-page supporter
Imagine the amount of doujins Alice's mum will make
It's both horrifying and arousing at the same time

Contributor
What an extremely wholesome chapter. Even has a bit of ara-ara and advice from Azz's mother for good measure! It seems that Iruma won't tell them that he's human just yet, but the reaffirmation of their strong friendship in the end was honestly quite moving!

Can't wait to see what happens next!

Fed-Kun's army
So is alice a girl i’m tired of the ambiguity why would her mother add -chan tho

Dex-chan lover
It's telling how the chapter where they introduce the milf, she still gets overshadowed by the wholesomeness that is Azz and Clara.

Those smiles were just precious.

Double-page supporter
I feel like we're in too deep to introduce Alice as a girl idk. She probably just calls him -chan bc she's babying him; I mean his childhood clothes weren't dresses or anything like that.

Dex-chan lover
from now on when someone asks me if it's okay to keep secrets i shall say "will you stop being friends with people just because they have some things they want to keep hidden. well as long as it's not something super bad then it's all good. just some advice from a demon milf so it can't be wrong."

ara milf is great.

Dex-chan lover
While you guys debate over Alice's gender I'm gonna help myself to some of that ara-ara

Users who are viewing this thread