Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 17 Ch. 149 - Pixie's Melody

flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
The older brother must be one of "them"

Also, it's a very clean chapter. Awesome! That full page of Soi with the trumpet looks very cool. Excited for what's to come.

Thanks!

Misfits, you always have the best TL pages. I don't remember the last time I wasn't amused after reading :D

Fed-Kun's army
Transitioning from page 7 to 8 was so funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!

Oh, and i notice the little foreshadow that the author did in this chapter, naisu!
If you want to know
its
Kallego-sensei tapping with his finger

"I want you to be gentle with me, like when you touch a soap bubble."

Oh my god that is hilarious. I love that he's an angsty teen. Plus, his struggle seems to mirror Iruma's. They're kind of like foils for each other.

@Chrona I agree with you that the "Pixie" thing could have easily been foreshadowed better, but we've known that they needed to raise their ranks to 4 and about the Music Festival, since before the Harvest Festival.

Fed-Kun's army
@ DarkBlade12345
but we've known that they needed to raise their ranks to 4 and about the Music Festival, since before the Harvest Festival.

Did I ever suggest otherwise? Unless you're critiquing me specifying the music competition as only be revealed 3 chapters ago. Which while you are correct that it's been known for a while that they need to increase their rank, it hadn't been specified until now that it would be music related, and that one of the problem students happens to be a famous musician.

Users who are viewing this thread