Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 18 Ch. 154 - An Evidol's Essence

i want to see male kerori in an otome game now 🥺🥺
omigosh, imagine an idol game where each idol has a ♂/♀ version (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

@BlackwingYu well two people need to stand out from the rest so it's dance for Elizabeth and because Iruma is so good at dancing and there is chance he will steal the spot for rank up, he is demoted to instrumental

Dex-chan lover
@BlackwingYu the whole point is to get the others up to rank 4. Iruma is already up to rank so he mustn't steal the spotlight.

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised no one recognized her as an Evidol when she took off her glasses.

@arashikitsu The real question is not that he can play the piano. The rea question is what fucked up scenario did his parents put him though that he learned it like did his parents sell him to a yakuza International waters gambling ship as an entertainer? Learn to play or sleep with the fishes

Dex-chan lover
is Rushia, Towa-sama, and Choco sensei graduate from babylus academy?

Interesting to see people quizzical about Iruma playing the piano (how did he learn it?) or possibly cross-dressing again (will there be cross-dressing?). 😀

I'm just excited about the upcoming chapters where these questions will be answered in surprising ways. yay! 😊

@Simkin for some reason, something tells me that due to iruma-kun's inability to not stand out he and purson would end up having an instrumental duel and purson ends up standing out when he tries to do better than him... but who knows? I'm just theorizing the next parts

Dex-chan lover
Was hoping for Iruma crossdressing again. But i suppose piano man will work too. 😁

Users who are viewing this thread