Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 19 Ch. 165 - The Music Festival

Thanks for the update translator-san! Finally Iruma is back to his Normal form

Dex-chan lover
@rabita I don't know why people expect Chadruma every. single. arc. Chadruma appeared during a crucial time to kickstart the development of the misfit class. Reusing it now would only serve to deny Iruma's progress so far. The reader's desire for cheap catharsis should never precede the manga's core themes.

Ahahahha... Poro-chan asking for digits...hahahahha🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hahaha!! Thanks for the chapter! Can't wait for the next!!💕💕💕💕✨💕✨💕

Maaaann, I can feel just how great these performances are even with no sound or movement, this manga is honestly such a piece of art haha, I'm in love, soo looking forward to our darlings turn, thank you so much for all the hard work at MisfitScans!!! We appreciate the efforts put into it, thank you very much!!!

Dex-chan lover
@tblst

@rabita

I believe the Wicked Phase is a once a year thing, when they need to burn off their pent up emotions. So, it is possible he will show up in the next school year for a few days.

Dex-chan lover
@isoycrazy it's a demon thing, and Iruma isn't a demon. Revisit the Wicked Phase arc, Chadruma was artificially created by Mr. Ali to demonstrate the wicked phase to Iruma. It was never hinted to be a naturally occurring or recurring phenomena

The first musical performance thing lowkey gave me chills ngl 😳 thanks for the translation! Cant wait for more

All the performances so far looks so good I cant wait to see them animated and as always props to MisfitScans for funny memes at the end and for making everything possible. hahaha yes they should get married XD

Users who are viewing this thread