Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 19 Ch. 165 - The Music Festival

@psuedo it’s not about doing great together it’s about pride. The classical guys wanted to do a classical music show, and the rock guys wanted to do a rock show, so they fought against each other. Then came mister fantastique and they started to study each other but their conclusion wasn’t « oh that’s cool. Let’s mix them up. » but « As i thought our music is better than yours ! ». Leading to them fighting with their music trying to prove a point.

The end result will be the same ( an incredible music that mix both style) but it’s not because they wanted to, it’s a fortunate consequence of their understanding of each other style.

Oh I know @VLaplace Just found it funny how they went directly to battle xD but I guess these are demons after all. If Iruma was in that group im sure it would have came to the conclusion that they should put the 2 together, but since its all demons, i find it funny that all they can do is fight :p

You gotta love These Guys (MisfitScans)
For cleaning us Some of those whole (2)pages

Dex-chan lover
Class A: Wonderful teamwork
Class C: F you, my music is better 😂

I do heard classic with techno or rock in some music game. Cytus chapter S basically lol

For anyone that isn't aware how Wick Phases. It's been stated that wicked phases come about as a result of demons reacting to heavy amounts of stress. Any demon can go through a wicked phase we just don't know what sort of stress limit and its likely different for everyone. It can be induced like we see with Azz in the pevrious arc. Te thing with Iruma is that his was fake, something that his good old ring pal cast cause Iruma wanted to experiance it. There isn't a reason for him to do so anymore and like tblttblst pointed out wanting it to return while maybe cool would ignore his character development. Unless there is a very good reason to do so I don't see it happened anytime soon.

Dex-chan lover
Right into the symphonic metal cover of "The Devil went Down to Georgia," huh?

Well, something tells me Purson is going to go full Scatman John

Fed-Kun's army
Orobas's class was great, Poro-chan asking for number of students!!! 🤣 lmao Kalego just pointing Iruma like "you fought him" the meme in the credit page , btw it's cool hearing mix of differents genres.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, it reminds me of this so much: https://youtu.be/UBfsS1EGyWc

Aggregator gang
Classical and metal mixes surprisingly well, can’t wait for the anime adaptation of this arc

Users who are viewing this thread