Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 19 Ch. 168 - The Misfits Present: "Lilith's Red Carpet"

Power Uploader
That was amazing! I wonder how the anime will do it justice. They better find some damn good music to match.

Fed-Kun's army
The pain in redrawing this is unimaginable to me. Great work guys!

Group Leader
Holy crap. You guys pulled off a Herculean task for the redraws! Props and thank you sooo much. Chapter was wonderful!

The chapter was Awesome, not only the chapter but also the translator. The redrawers did such a great job as well.

Dex-chan lover
Good gods, all the work that went into this chapter... You are all madmen for taking on this task and I love you for it.

reu

Dex-chan lover
Clara steping on the manlet is cute/hot as heck

Amazing! The amount of work and love you guys put into this... I can't even fathom it. Thank you very much! You guys really be liftin' spirits with every release :)

Dex-chan lover
What an amazing chapter and such an amazing work from you guys. Thank you very very much.

Dex-chan lover
Misfits Scans, you’ve done a great job! It’s truly inspiring! Thank you for all the chapters you do!

Dex-chan lover
Amazing work! You guys deserve all the praise you are getting because you deserve every single bit of it. Thanks a lot for the chapter.

Why has the publishers not hired Misfits to do the actual translations?! This was amazingly well done!

Users who are viewing this thread