Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 19 Ch. 168 - The Misfits Present: "Lilith's Red Carpet"

I know Nee-san is supposed to be the star. But goshdarn I love the evolution of Clara... She just keeps getting better. Fantastic chapter thank you so much for the work.

Group Leader
@Ciaohuahua ~*magic*~ XD haha 500% zoom and the clone tool, or if it's too bad, we rebuild them from scratch. The transition from volume raws to mag raws has been a ride.

Thank you Misfit scans!
This was s great I could almost hear the sounds, one of the most exciting manga chapters I've ever read.

Dex-chan lover
Holy hell! What a great chapter! Misfit scans, you truly outdid yourselves!

Dex-chan lover
this was glorious
now i can only hope the anime manages to get far enough to make this scene a reality, it's gonna be soo cool!

my heart is SOARING this is amazing !!! thank you misfit scans for your hard work!!!

Group Leader
Outstanding job on this one - I usually don't see a big need for redraw, but this chapter wouldn't have been nearly as good without it since it's ALL free text. And you need it BOOM in your face like that, not looking at the margins.

That was a great chapter..
I can't even imagine how much pain you guys went through with cleaning and redrawing XD

Dex-chan lover
amazing chapter lolol, impressive work on the redraws as well guys

Users who are viewing this thread