Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 19 Ch. 168 - The Misfits Present: "Lilith's Red Carpet"

That was a great climax. Thanks for the insane effort on redrawing

This chapter was SO EXICITING omg, i can feel the shivers down my spine, i could read the fucking theme and hear it on my head. This chapter was a monster to redraw no doubt, so more to be thankfull for! the author of the manga also outdid himself, it`s just perfectly paced... Truly a master piece.

Even though I've done redraws and typesetting myself I've never thought too hard about the people working on scans, but seeing all those redrawn pages at the end of this chapter was like when the cast comes running back out for more applause after the curtain call. It perfectly carried the energy of the chapter just seeing those pages again with the credits. I don't even know how that works but the mangaka is a genius pulling off these musical performances in stills, and nothing will top the Misfits' performance. Thank you for everything you've done for Iruma!

Dex-chan lover
This was amazing.
Many many thanks to MIsfit Scans for this amazing release. I'm sure it took so much work.

And this chapter is 10/10. Amazing. For this chapter alone this manga deserves to be read.

I GOT CHILLS READING THIS HOLY FUCK thank you redrawers for the amazing job 😭😭😭

I am shaking. Thank you scanlators-sama for fast and really well done chapters, I have no idea how y'all clean and redraw screentones

Double-page supporter
I am amazed by the team redrawing all of this. I appreciate you getting all of these chapters done every three days. Fantastic chapter, the exact kind of wholesomeness I expect from this series.

Double-page supporter
A out of the normal schedule chapter from the Misftis is always a good thing!
To every member of the misfits scan, my most sincere:Good Job & Thank you for the hard work!
I just put a hat to take it off for you guys! You guys rock! To the entire crew, specially the redraw team, take you time and get some rest, you guys more than deservet it!
This chapter was so good, more than i thought it would be. The Lilith's Red Carpet maybe is a history about the past of the underworld? The names of the love interest are the 10 ranks in the demon world, so thats a sort of connection?🤔
All the misfits class expressions, the hyped crowd, Purson and Agares smile's, Iruma with his cool face playing the piano...
Was so goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
Now, its the time for the judges show their decisions, will they get poro-chan approval? Can´t wait to see xD
Also, i saw that you guys picked the page that Nishi-sensei posted on twitter, thats a nice extra xD

Also, if someone from the misftis can answer me:
I think you guys also saw the extras pages in chap 170, about the "characters", you guys plan to add them when doing chapter 170?
Once again, thank you guys for the hard work!

Users who are viewing this thread