Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 19 Ch. 168 - The Misfits Present: "Lilith's Red Carpet"

Dex-chan lover
F for the Redrawers.

This chapter was awesome.
Maybe this is how the ranking system started, all for the sake of love.

Fed-Kun's army
The LAD REDRAWER TEAM absolutely crushing it this chapter for the love of manga and art
You guys could probably bolster an art portfolio with this kind of work. Thank you as always for the excellent translations.

Fed-Kun's army
Finished reading with a knot in my throat. Amazing chapter and amazing dedication from the redrawers. A bit sad that the translations are finally catching up to the raws tho. I'll look the chapter in japanese just to see what did the redraw team had to suffer. 10/10.

Fantastic work, especially looking at the redrawn pages at the end. Thank you for such great effort.

Wooooooooooooooowwwwwww, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnn I'm smiling so hard rn hahahahah, damn I'm so happy, yesssss, thank you so much for your hard work, our Elise nee-san deserves to find wonderful love and Yaassss Purson-kun came right when his turn came on, yes yes yes, I'm soooooo haappppyyyyyyyy dang it I love this, man I'm so happy, also this chapter describes so well what many of us think about love, haaa, we all deserve love, the true, honest and bestest of love, the love that suits us best, thank you so so so so so so so so so so so much for this excellent work dear Misfits Scans, you're soooooo great, honestly, we appreciate all the efforts put into this though we may not know how it is done we can still guess just how difficult it must've been, it's probably even harder but thank you so much for still continuing on with this series and for still allowing us to keep smiling while reading this masterpiece, I'm sincerely grateful and of course I'll buy all the volumes as soon as I can to support the author who gave hs such a splendid work of art, I'm so thankful, thank you so so much for everything, all of you, thank you, truly!

Fed-Kun's army
You guys did a great job with this chapter 😊

2c6hy34fl7g11.png

Users who are viewing this thread