Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 19 Ch. 168 - The Misfits Present: "Lilith's Red Carpet"

Dex-chan lover
soo it is lilith red carpets but the song is also about the demon ranks

i wonder why this is

Dex-chan lover
Damn that was so good! I feel like I just watched the end of a Bildungsroman movie

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK MISFITS, THIS WAS FANTASTIC TO READ

oh how i would have loved to see a colored version of Purson smiling QvQ

Q-Q i cannot wait to see this being animated, it must be great!

And great work! Thank you so much for the translation!

there's no sound, song, etc, just by reading through it I still feel the passion, the chill from their performance.....
but maybe actually, all the chill come from the hard work of redrawer team😅

such a hell indeed for redrawer
well done guys

SPLENDID! AWESOME! MARVELOUS! BRAVO! TRULY A BRAVO!!
Ihave nothing to say except thank you
Thank you redrawing team thank you translation team and thanks to all of the misfits

I've never said this before to a scanlation group, but the only words that can express all the admiration for the scale and difficulty of this chapter, the hype while reading it and the gratefulness(among many other feelings) to Missfit Scans are "thank you very much for bringing us an epic chapter with an epic amount of work made by an epic team".
Muchas gracias.

Group Leader
A true masterpiece, both by the author and the Misfits Scans. Holy crap, you translated the lyrics to rhyme, redrew every fucking panel and made this chapter complete for us to read and enjoy exactly as the Japanese enjoyed it. You guys rock.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translation, Misfit Scans.
That redrawing is top notch. I tried redrawing raw manga before using Photoshop and mouse, it's painful as hell.

Once again, thank you from the bottom of my heart ♡

Fed-Kun's army
Frickin great, I just realized that by having the clean pages at the end of the chapter, you’re sparing potential scanlators into other languages from the hell working on this must have been. You’re the best.

Users who are viewing this thread