Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 19 Ch. 168 - The Misfits Present: "Lilith's Red Carpet"

Aggregator gang
Ok so I happened to play a violet evergarden track while reading and it suits perfectly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaqYeePTmck&ab_channel=AaronMelgar

Double-page supporter
One of the last culture/musical festivals chapters that I was hyped was the one of BHA/MHA, I clearly remember the frustration of reading those incomplete panels and the feeling that the autor wasted a great chance. NOTHING compared to this BEAUTIFUL chapter, it really makes you feel the passion that the characters should have felt to their performance.
The animators have a challenge when they make the anime version. Now let's see if the win or not.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank so much for this wonderful chapter! You guys are a great team, the cleaning and the "lettering" was nice to read. Truly, this manga and this chapter are one of the most beautiful thing I've seen in my life. I heard the music, I cried when I saw Soi smiling, I laughed, I had fun. The author and you, the team knew how to convey feelings. The cleaning pics at the end and the colored one of Picero and Azz were wonderful.

KYAAA THAT WAS AWESOME! Like man, just, AAAAAAAA! Out of words, everyone was so cool and, that smile Purson had man, warmed mah heart... That was so... and then.. MAAAAN! JUST MARVELOUS!

I couldn't wait till a lot for binge again tho... Guess I'll be reading by release for a while..? I hope my sanity holds...

RIP redrawers, you guys sacrifice wasn't in vain! YOU DID A GREAT JOB! THANKS FOR THE CHAPTER! ; --- ; )7

Contributor
@Darkchango To be fair, it wasn’t his fault. I believe Horikoshi was sick and wasn’t able to finish the panels on time, which is understandable given a weekly mangaka’s grueling schedule. He also fixed it up for the volume release.

This performance still beats it, though, and I hope that the anime really brings out something special here once this gets animated.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit that was amazingghahdjdhejshb thanks you misfits sharing this wonderful thibg hsjd skaizh

Dex-chan lover
I almost shed a tear of joy, I fucking love this manga. Amazing work from the Misfits team once again 10/10

Users who are viewing this thread