Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 19 Ch. 168 - The Misfits Present: "Lilith's Red Carpet"

redrawing this ch looks like disaster. my deep condolence 😃
jokes aside, thanks for the chapter
amazing work like always

This is... The most beautiful peace of art no have been seen... I'm still crying... Thank you missfits for your hard work and effort to bring this to us 👌

Dammmnnn, that was hype asf! Hope they animate this, its way too good to not.

This was such an incredible read. All the extra pages for this and it's so deserved. It's not often I can call an entire chapter of manga art but this feels like an entire encapsulated one shot in terms of quality.

Words don't do justice for what a phenomenal job you guys did to polish this chapter into the presentation you delivered. That said you have my awe for delivering this to my feed, thanks a lot guys.

You can really feel how much the author likes his characters in this chapter. For a mostly lighthearted shounen it has some great moments and art.

I wonder if this will ever make it into the anime, they will adapt it something like japanese songs mv (E ve's songs for example)

that would be awesome

Holy shit when he appeared out of nowhere on the podium I got CHILLS.

thank you so much for your effort. so far, out of all my favorite chapters, this one takes the win🤧. Everything is just so beautiful. The way they fit their roles exactly, the way purson appeared on the podium and everyone had smiles on their faces. it was such a touching meoment, i couldn't help but cryyyy. thankkk you sooo much to misfit scans for bringing this wonderful chapter. and is is it just me or is the manga becoming more nd more popular??

Users who are viewing this thread