Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 19 Ch. 168 - The Misfits Present: "Lilith's Red Carpet"

Dex-chan lover
SCREEEECCHHHHHH I AM BASICALLY ALMOST SCREAMING THE WHOLE CHAPTERRR!!!!!! 😍😍😍
WE GOT TO SEE AGARES' PRECIOUS SMILE!! IRUMA'S COOL FACE MOMENT!! AND OF COURSE SOI'S HAPPY SMILE!!! WHAT MORE DO WE NEED??

Sorry my capslock just got broken. Thank you soo much Misfits Scans for bringing this wholesome chapter!!
May you all still healthy after this one long chapter~ 😁

Dex-chan lover
Best chapter in this series..

Hmm.. I just realized that all the boys name in the show is the same as the rank name used in the demon world. Is this story based on a legend? Then lilith is some kind of a demon ancestor? Interesting..

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe you guys actually made it rhyme. The verses just rolls off the tongue.

Aggregator gang
I want to hear that!! I want to see that animated!! Ahhhhhh!!!

Dex-chan lover
You know Disgaea 3's ending song? That's the first thing that came to mind when I saw this. A complete Broadway musical. And it's beautiful. When they animate this, they better do it justice.

Dex-chan lover
@deadrabbits what Iruma did wasn't part of the choreography and of course they won't add it cause that would mess up the parts that they already memorized, that was simply Iruma trying to put himself into the shoes of an admirer who was trying to make the woman he loves bloom beautifully

Dex-chan lover
That was brilliant. They described this as a synchronised dance but we didn't really see that for the most part, but I think the way this was done did look incredible.

Iruma looks different again here than usually. That's again they've made a really cool looking Iruma. We're being toyed with! Toyed with I say!

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the dad was watching next to the mom
That would be a nice reveal in the next chapter

Dex-chan lover
@deadrabbits that wasn't what Iruma did. The love letter he wrote introduced a theme for the entire group to use as framework for their performance. His point was to focus on Elizabetta or Lilith's feelings rather than that of her suitors, which is what the class ended up doing. Iruma's role was always to be the pianist into the background commandeering the pace of the performance. The only unexpected part is that Purson decided to show himself on broad daylight instead of behind a veil as they had planned.

Users who are viewing this thread