Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 19 Ch. 168 - The Misfits Present: "Lilith's Red Carpet"

Haha when I read the joke page last chapter I thought I would be waiting a while for this, what a nice surprise. I love the 'excited crowd' scenes in Iruma they always have a lot of energy.

Double-page supporter
Excuse me? Can we take a moment on Iruma's face at page 19?

lets give big appreciation for Misfits's Redrawer!! GOOD JOB and thank you so much for the translation~~~

Damn that was a lot of pages for this manga. When It was mentioned there was a lot of floating text, this was nothing what I expected. The group must have melted after finishing this feat. Really fun chapter. I really should give groups in general more credit for the back breaking work they put into the stuff. A lot of groups would have their heads explode before doing something like this while making it high quality work. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if their heads exploded after finishing this.

Dex-chan lover
Did you do it?
Yes
What did it cost?
My entire redrawing team
well, was it worth it?
*sheds a tear* Yes, yes it was

thanks for the chapter, misfits, what you did here was truly a work of passion and art

this is so agonizing..

a musical chapter that's look so amazing.. we can't hear any sound..

Dex-chan lover
So they tossed out the whole premise with Iruma being the last to go with the love letter and piano solo huh?

Users who are viewing this thread