Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 20 Ch. 172 - Thirteen Misfits

I SWEAR TO GOD ONCE I ACTUALLY MAKE ENOUGH MONEY I AM THROWING IT AT THE AUTHOR

I wonder how does their family power works? Since Soi's mom have the same non detection power as him, is his dad like that too?

Dex-chan lover
@Maskapi It's probably just similar powers. Mama Purson seems to be hard to detect, but we were never shown that she has the same disappearing abilities as Papa Purson.

Huh?
Does anyone get the feeling that his father low key tried to manipulate him to be more outspoken by forcing this outcome?

Double-page supporter
@Vivisiow I mean it is literally a spy/ninja/assassin clan, doing stuff low-key is probably a habit of hus dad if so,

Also god damn he looks nothing like high-elf father lloll

Daddy Purson is so handsome!!! Well, based on his hairstyle and all and I really like how Mommy Purson is sooo in love with him ahaha.

Btw, I will be ignoring the fact that it seems that the author forgot that the parents would likely have 2 diff powers since they came from diff families. In the case of Pursons, sensei made the mom and the dad having the same powers 🤷‍♀ BUT I will be ignoring that for now

@NoMemory Shit ikr, I got so damn surprised by the dad. Like, when the mom said he was handsome, I wasnt expecting that aura of pure hansomeness... That said, how the heck is he so good at the dissappearing shctick with that face? Im mroe in awe of his ability, celebrities would probably kill for that...

Dex-chan lover
@MichelleLL again, Purson's mum is hard to detect but she's never shown the capacity to disappear like Purson or his dad.

Users who are viewing this thread