Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 20 Ch. 172 - Thirteen Misfits

Fed-Kun's army
fjlkad i'm so emo I'M SO GLAD!!! PURSON!!!!

thank you for the translation~

The thirteen crowns doesn't include the demon king right? If so, they need one more crown 'cuz Iru-boys definitely gonna become the king. I vote for Amelie to be the the last crown.

Fed-Kun's army
"Because I am Purson Soi of the Misfits Class!" damn such powerful words from our boi Purson!

Such a long ride...147 to 172. Good arc.

I wonder what would amelie's wicked phase look like?🤔

I love now has Purson has the confidence to do whatever he wants now because of Iruma.. he's helped him out so much <3
Now I love it, seeing all the misfits together and Purson being included :D
But honestly, I could never speak to my parents like that-
I love this manga sooooo much can't wait to finish it and see everything
I like Purson but Iruma will always be my favourite

I liked this arc !! It was nice seeing Purson and how he warmed up to the misfits class and how we got to see him for the first time, as someone's who's actually really talkative and his humour is funny. Now he is more of a member of the class and I loved seeing him with everyone.. best class ever :)

The new charcters we saw were cool like Poro-chan and we got to see Derkila, but I honestly didn't expect Purson's dad to look like that.. dunno what I was expecting but not that

The Love Trio are just so amazing :DD I always love seeing them together

This arc was 10/10 for me

Dex-chan lover
this manga is so good at writing characters and their relationships. Probably one of the best that i've read

I can't believe how good and wholesome this manga is, it's genuinely heartwarming.

Dex-chan lover
I was looking for a specific chapter and happened to see the title. I am at the latest chapter after all.

As to why the title intrigues me is due to it's possible foreshadowing. This can be important due to recent events. Which are the 13 crowns that got revamped. We may have a timeskip arc by chapter 500. Idk. Just guessing.

Users who are viewing this thread