Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 20 Ch. 172 - Thirteen Misfits

Bruh he’s so cool this man just comes and goes being unnoticeable and still finds time to be cool asf

When he said his dad was handsome I ain’t know they’d snipe my type like that LMAOOO

Dex-chan lover
Omg I would not have caught on that callback!

Thanks for pointing it out Misfits scans.

Dex-chan lover
The thirteen members being set up as the next 13 Crowns seems officially confirmed, then.

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god !!! Next chapter !! Oh my god, I can't wait for next chapter !!!
Anyway, a little more of wholesome is always good before the shit goes down ! I loved this chapter ! And Purson's father is ... Gosh, he is something alright. I want Purson to grow his hair out like that too. Yeah.
Also, I love this title ! The Thirteen Crowns of Babyls. Fit my headcanon that the misfit alongside Ameli will become Iruma's council, you know ? I can see it happenning !
Thanks again for this chapter guys !! You're as awesome as ever !! Please take care of yourselves too tho, we ARE in the raws's latests chapters, you guys should enjoy it a little.
Still can't believe you got this far tho ... When I joined the fandom, it was such a MESS, I was in physical pain XD

Users who are viewing this thread