Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 20 Ch. 173 - The Eyes

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad azz saw through him, from the way he was talking I thought he was going to kidnap azz just to see Iruma in anguish

Dex-chan lover
i bet kirio will tell azz-azz that iruma is a human or something along that line

Fed-Kun's army
Come to think of it, Azz hasn't received much development yet (at least from what I remember xD).

Dex-chan lover
Well it’s about time the next arc started.

We got some cool reveals in this chapter. I think going forward kirio is gunna become a very compelling villain.

Dex-chan lover
betch. Iruma is the one with the ring- it might not be Del but there was so much hints pointing at it.
also can I just say- this is making use of concepts! like this could've been done any other way BUT my god~ I'm just melting. like how "ambition" was built up to be the ultimate and undeniable anwser in the demon world, the "demon phase" has been used a lot. we're used to the term and they aren't dropping confusing terms during an urgent episode.

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax Delkira said to be missing so there no really clue is he still alive or not althought this guy have lots of guts since he practically said Delkira is dead to someone who admire delkira so much

YES STABBY STAB HIM HE WANTS TO EAT IRUMA NOOOOO DON’T LET HIM GEH YOU EVIL THING NOOOOOOOO (TwT)

So, iruma has some kind of connection with delkira?? I mean why grandpa adopted iruma a human child in the first place, when there's a lot of children in demon world.

Dex-chan lover
Those eyes of that disguising demon...is he one of purson people too?

Dex-chan lover
Attacking the school is a bad plan, too many powerful people, and Iruma is basically invincible being able to avoid danger like that, and he can summon Kaleigo, and he has the Ring, and he has his bow. No, I think the plan was just to get in contact with that woman. if Kiriyo gets near Iruma, Iruma will know something is really wrong, and even if he doesn't attack him, he will call the teachers, beginning with Kaleigo, who even in his fluffy form can still pack a good punch. But, he can review that Iruma is a human, but I don't think he would do that, it's too risk someone else would eat Iruma, and he wants him to himself.

Oh so that's why i read the other chapters and i couldn't understand anything arigato for the new chap

Users who are viewing this thread