Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 20 Ch. 173 - The Eyes

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!
I was surprised to see a chapter today, i dont know if you guys are rushing to catch up to the raws, im grateful for that, but pls, dont overload yourself guys
Also, preparing the field for the new arc, looking foward for it :3

Supporter
ah I found a song that fits my feeling toward the "FINGERS" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgtscbIobM8

Dex-chan lover
Fuck it, the damn yandere canibal is here!

Also why do i get the feeling the tall demon will turn sides...

Dex-chan lover
Ballam sensei showed it probably as a form of protection against their own wicked phase, but Asmo being the genius he is, could inmediately recognize it in other and inmediately reacted.

Kirio was sugar talking to asmo to get him lower his guard and lure Iruma using asmo, but asmo is just too smart for Kirio.

Dex-chan lover
I love Azz-kun; gosh....he totally has what it takes to be Rank 5 too XDDD I was worried that he'd be deceived by this glasses creep....but seems like Azz-kun only learned from the best XD

Supporter
I wonder if Kirio will expose Iruma already. That'd be perfectly in tune with his despair motif.

Fed-Kun's army
AAAAAND HE'S BAAAAACK !!!
Gosh !! I was looking for that !! Better than in the raws, I can FINALLY understand what's happening !!
Next chapter, they're gonna talk more ! Can't wait for that ! I think he mentions that Iruma's not totally honnest or something ? I know that Alice get super clingy with him anyway.
I sure hope they learn what Kirio tried to do, to Iruma and to Babyls. I'd love to get their reactions to it.

And the plot thickens... Good work TL, cleaners, redrawers, typesetters and proofreaders! The color pages are really well done

I thought Azzazz was just a himbo but he knows danger when he sees it. Balam-sensei taught him well. Good thing we see another side of him not involving Iruma

@CalamityCallout Thus far it's been kinda interesting in that Baal and his cronies haven't been getting away with all that much or at least no where near as smoothly as they think it should go. They broke Kirio out of Disney Jail but spectacularly failed at killing everyone with their self proclaimed invincible demon beasts- who were mostly killed by children; Ocho infiltrated the school and manipulated Orobas, but was detected despite insisting his detection warding was impossible to see through and was sent home with a gaping hole in his torso as a warning. Considering Delkira is the one responsible for the world's current state and definition of natural order, I would not be surprised if Amducias completely no-sells this offer to join in a movement to completely dismantle the world the man he's so obsessed with created.

It's actually impressive that amy blocked asmodeus' attack. He and sabnok are the strongest in term of power in the class aren't they?

Users who are viewing this thread