Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 20 Ch. 173 - The Eyes

@Zelgius
Well, Eggy-sensei himself claimed that Amy's Shield can only be destroyed by Yodh class Demon.
And also, "The Strongest First-Year Warrior", while Amy already in second year.

Dex-chan lover
I had guessed this would be a Kiro or Baal chapter. I thought Eyes was going to be his surveillance unit while the fingers are the combat crew.

SGRCllK.png

Is the last panel supposed to show us that amducias eyes are the same as kirios (return to origins people)??

Dex-chan lover
@hyun50 keep in mind that was his barrier powered by years of accumulated energy from both himself and Baal's battalia. His normal abilities are below average, so he's definitely got a few tricks here as well in order to fight against Asmodeus who's the peak of first years. Most students have to spend their entire academic years to achieve 4th rank.

Fed-Kun's army
My boi Azz-kun... He was too long in clingy mode but now we have been reminded that he can sense dangers and act fast when he sees it ;w;
I love him so much plsssss 😭

I wonder if that guy will actually get interested tho (even though he's just simply "wanted to see" at first) since it's relating Delkira

I dont think amduscias would buy that proposal knowing a freak he/she was towards delkira that made me think that he/she already tried to resurrect him out of agony right from the start.
Though what im concerned was that he/she having the 'problematic' traits which was common in manga that is looking for something interesting with no sense of whether its a good thing or a bad thing so im concerned about that.
I also concerned that asmodeus would not leave that room as easy as he could knowing that he just uncovered the foremost lid of the villain. Would be problematic if azz made it out and let babyls know that the sixs who made chaos recently just infiltrated their dignified school unnoticed.

Dex-chan lover
Insert will smith meme

Also because of a glitch i read this in a diffrent language translation now im spoiled but i dont care i still love it and youll are awesome for doing this T^T

Tbh i dont think delkira is dead, if i remember correctly i think hes just missing, so i think hes either sealed or probably hiding and having fun all by himself i only thought of this because i see him as a carefree person

@greatninja3
I felt like all it was missing was an "AHN" with a ♥, but the panel is already so full that I failed to find a good place to squeeze it in...

Dex-chan lover
@Rezst the demon in Iruma's ring kinda feels like a Demon Lord. Maybe not Delkira, but it wouldn't surprise me

Users who are viewing this thread