Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 20 Ch. 175 - Iruma's Partner

Fed-Kun's army
Azz's face, he was so worried... Dhduxjidox I CRACKED UP ALI-SAN HOLY SH*T HE IS SO BIG JXKfjfkfk it's very interesting what he said to Iruma "we are partners." He told he is not family, friend or teacher. They can't survive without each other. I wonder if Ali is related to Delkira... the magazines in the last page are mangas from Shounen Champion (Beastars) I almost screamed with the gif/meme in the last page. Thank for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
"We're inseparable Iruma, I'll never..."
notices they're not physically linked together anymore
"aight imma head out"

Only now noticed that Delkira's name and Ali-san's (Arikured) are similar when you jumble it around

black nails...? there were so many of them... is it some kind of hidden meaning?🧐

Ah so not even Iruma's innocent baby aura can stop this comic from going into lewds

Dex-chan lover
Huh, so the ranks are more than just titles. You literally get stronger by gaining a rank, like suddenly leveling up in a game.

That changes a lot of what I know about it.

@RomanTheNotARoman

Pft yeah! You know thinking about it. It makes me think that Delkira was sealed by the ring and lost most of his magic, never to be seen for many years.

I guess if Iruma is ranking up, the sooner he regains his lost magic and form.

Dex-chan lover
that is a FAT randy shounen power up. kinda funny that he really didnt have to use magic thru the whole festival arc though

Contributor
Well, it'll make acting as Iruma's wing a heck of a lot easier.

Users who are viewing this thread