Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 20 Ch. 176 - The Love Trio

Aggregator gang
@icantnotthink

You are right. Ameri deserves a happy end too. All four of them can live happily in poly life. Azz and Ameri are already pretty good friends from the parties, and while it might take some time for Clara to accept, she would probably eventually do so. Let's just let everyone be happy.

Iruma x everyone is end ship

Low quality Clara is cute but High quality Clara is always amazing. Thanks for the chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
Clara making the moves for a polyamour route...hehehe

Also funny credits page with the little Claras everywhere.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!
Damn, Clara really is cute :3

Cant't wait for the Ameri chapters :3

Dex-chan lover
At one hand cool cute president in the other hand super wholsome cute clara in the 3rd hand cool protective az kun why not all?? Butni dint like harems tho dang so hard

Claras is the best wholsome girl tho like my hear she kills me with her wholesomness

When Clara told Iruma she loves him I got way too excited but after I went to the next page I had the biggest bruh moment of my life because I was teased hard >.<

Dex-chan lover
So this means that clara is just a really good friend (and sees herself as the older sister of the group) and the three together just love each platonically, right? So our cute school president is the only real love interest in the series and has to end up with Iruma and there’ll be a harem of devoted/loyal friends and followers, but only one lover, right? Right?!

Users who are viewing this thread