Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 20 Ch. 177 - Together with a Friend

Ameri will win Iruma though.

I’m pretty sure the word used isn’t exactly Soul mates, which is bretty gay

Double-page supporter
lmao, even the TL got a hard time which word to pick so TL included them all on TL note ww.

Dex-chan lover
There has been way too much happiness. I’m now scared that someone will die right out of left field suddenly to kick us back to reality.

Dex-chan lover
If you were gay
That'd be okay!
I mean, 'cause hey,
I'd like you aaaanyway...

For me soulmates aren't related to love. It's the person you're so close with you could share your soul with him/her. He/She knows everything without you even needing to say a word, almost telepathy. It's closest to best friends, as there are always things your lover wouldn't know or understand about how and who you are, but your soulmate will know instinctively.
That doesn't mean you love them in a romantic way, cuz they're closer to a part of you rather than another person.
I made the difference watching the KDrama Boys over flowers if you wanna an example of what I mean. I'm happy to see that sort of definition here ^^.

Btw, thanks to the TL for the effort of choosing the right word, it must have been frustrating with all these choices ^^'
It's interesting to see all them though, so I'm grateful for that last panel too.

Dex-chan lover
Feeding them fujoshi fantasies heh ?

More seriously though, I freaking love this series. It started getting released in my country recently and I would like to thank the translations team again. Otherwise, I probably wouldn't have given the series a shot if I had seen it in a bookstore.

Users who are viewing this thread