Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 20 Ch. 177 - Together with a Friend

Dex-chan lover
It's like a whole entire population that's never had the word bisexual enter their lexicon before.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't think Iruma is referring soulmate as in that kind of love is like when clara said that they are the love trio, is all platonic (maybe not so much clara x iruma but she doesn't understand that kind of love yet) it's the typical nakama troupe of shonen but made more special because they are not throwing it around all the time

@ commenters pulling out their "its not gay!!!! " essays... Just let them be bisexual and have their moment damn 😭. it's cute

I thought the obligatory meme at the end would feature Iruma on page 16 saying stuff like, "I've made it this far." "I'm gonna hold on until November ends." LMAO

Also, Iruma and Asmodeus are not gay and not bi until proven otherwise by the creator of this manga.
Also also, they're having a good time as the best friends that they are, like Iruma said to Asmodeus there.
So please stop with the "Iruma is gay or bi" crap.

Dex-chan lover
nononono, what are those ambiguous word (who knew there is so many synonyms). my poor little heart can't consume such heavy feelings, my boy Iruma has grown up so much~

seeing iruma open up more and be more vulnerable with asmodeus and clara gives me big uwu energy. this smol bean being so cute agh. (つ≧▽≦)つ thank you for the updates, misfits scans ♥️

My son, iruma already come so far, :'3 i feel like a proud mother :'3
And uh.. Am i the only one who didnt trust this light hearted tone? Why i feel like it only written like this so later it would be more hurt for azz when he know iruma is human? But maybe i am just overthinking-

Great chapter, thank you so much, misfit!

Group Leader
ha ha ha ha ha
Dam you guys always crack me up with these credits pages xD

Thanks for the chapter

(kinda regret opening the comment section with all the shippers :s)

Hmm, Iruma has black nails? Is he painting them or something? Or is this an allusion to maybe something changing in him (under the influence of Ali?)

OMG SOULMATES!!!!!!! THEYRE SOULMATES YOUR HONOR!!!!!!😭😭😭😭

thank you for the super fast updates!!!

Users who are viewing this thread