Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 20 Ch. 177 - Together with a Friend

Mm m yes out of all the repertoire of words to choose the gayest one xD

Just perfect.

Anyway, thanks for the speedy updates and great quality as always! Yall the best!

is nobody gonna talk about how much Iruma has grown? at the begining of the story until his vicious cycle he just wanted to blendin and not be noticed, No he wants to reach higher and higher heights.

... Bread Slice Dawg...

Yes pls XD

Edit: Bad brain... When Iruma wore the jacket and asked if he's a bad boy... My brain imagined a response with a domme voice...

@TwEeD I think it's a callback to chapter 160.5 extra, where Iruma cracked his nails so azz buys him some nail polish that can fix them and its color happened to be black.

It's pretty clear Azz will be the right hand of Iruma, kind of what Sullivan was for Delkira.

And actually, if you think about it, Clara might end up becoming the same as Poro-chan was for Delkira

Soulmates– (That's kinda ga–)

seeing the next chapters, I guess that was the Best translation

I’m pretty positive that when Iruma becomes the new Demon King, all of the Misfit Class along with Ameri will become the new 13 Crowns. I think that’s what this setup from a couple chapters ago was providing, anyway.

Also, doesn’t Opera go by they/them? I don’t think any romance is really gonna become detailed in this manga (I could totally be wrong though) but I think Iruma calling him and Azz and Clara soulmates is gonna be as close to anything as far as Iruma’s non-oblivious reciprocation goes.

Users who are viewing this thread