Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 20 Ch. 177 - Together with a Friend

@ThatsDisrespect
It's not a callback, Iruma's nails have been shown to be black since then multiple times in many chapters since then. So he's kept using the polish. :)

Dex-chan lover
for some reason i was listening to "Pharrell Williams - Fun Fun Fun" while reading this chapter
...kinda fitting i'd say

yeah yeah lets move on im not sure if its error in translation or what but if straights call one another "soulmates" thats totally BL -*-
and im pretty sure their relationship is more like respective

Dex-chan lover
yesyesyes please. IrumaXClaraXAzzXAmelie polycule please. It doesn't even have to be sexual, I just want them all together for eternity.

(also, to literally anyone who cannot appreciate the absolutely god-tier, PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE love and affection that these two have shown - you don't deserve the gifts this author has given you)

Are people really upset about this? Grow up and realise that friendships/relationships are different for everyone. There aren't any "gay vibes", it's you being uncomfortable about men saying they wholeheartedly love one another. I only see wholesome vibes here

@Grimmery
Thx, wanted to say the same. Glad to say I have male friends that I can have wholesome moments like this with. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread