Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 20 Ch. 177 - Together with a Friend

Fed-Kun's army
I was worried Kiriro told Az that Iruma was a human. Of course, they're bound to find out eventually, and it's probably not going to come out cleanly. Az and Clara are definitely going to find out at some point, maybe the rest of the Misfits along with confirmation for Ameri as well.

I swear when I got the second to last page I felt a disturbance in the weeb. The scream of a million IrumaXAzu shippers fangirling in unison. Then suddenly silence.

Thanks for the new chapter and I must say getting this amount of work done is pretty Pog but I have a more important message to get out there #freemelee

the statement, "I've grown so much here in the Netherworld" is kinda sus from Iruma!
What if in the future Azz connects the dots and is all... "HMMM WHAT ARE YOU IMPLYING?"~
I don't think he'll care about his race though.

Aggregator gang
Hah! Iruma confessed, and Azz is the object of his confession.

Either way, this chapter was super, super nice. I'm glad Iruma is gaining confidence by the rank. I really look forward to what happens in the next clash!

At this point, I still can’t tell if Azz is male or female, so everytime I read this, I can’t tell if his voice is supposed to be feminine or masculine.

Users who are viewing this thread