Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 20 Ch. 177 - Together with a Friend

"If you and your best friend's relationship isn't constantly mistaken for a homoerotic love affair, are you really best friends?"

Dex-chan lover
"Is this gay?"
"No, Clara is involved."

But damn, I love it whenever Demon King Iruma appears. He's always so cool as heck.

Dex-chan lover
What the hell is the frequency the author is launching this thing? First I thought it was weekly, but it looks like it's daily.

Shoulda gone with bread slice dawgs smh

Honestly, though, I agree with the folks saying soulmate has too much of a romantic connotation. Perhaps it's not like that in Japanese (I have no idea), but this is an English translation intended for Western audiences, so I feel like the word choice should be more in line with Western culture if that makes sense. If you don't like the "best friend" translation, maybe something like "soul friend" could be a happy medium?

Either way, it's a small nitpick, and I still super appreciate the hard work you guys put into these scanlations! Thank you, Misfits!

Dex-chan lover
That was cute... just that, i dont have anything fancy to say, they were cute.

Damn Iruma has come soo far he use to be so timid now he has started to become more confident I do wonder what Kirio and the hand group plan to do with the information on Iruma they have

Double-page supporter
@Ant1989 The English translations were (and I think still are) WAY behind on the Japanese raws. It's the scanlators that are amazing for pushing out translated releases as fast as they are.

Users who are viewing this thread