Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 178 - The Soulmates Meeting

Ahh i feel like iruma and clara will make such a cute couple, but amelie is the perfect girlfriend material!

Ooooh, is there a bitter fan in the misfits ? Or are you just jumping the meme wagon ?
Don't worry, I feel ya either way XD
Nice chapter, as usual ! You guys are on a roll, aren't ya ? Is it because you're so close to caught up to the Raws ?
I don't really ship anyone here, except maybe Iruma and Alice, so I wouldn't say that I appreciate the next chapters that much, but wholesome is wholesome and Amelie looks stunning soooo ...
Yeah, I'm impatient for the next chapter ! Thanks for the new chapter as usual !

Misfits has to be my favourite translation group, you guys have put in so much work in this series, which without you would probably still be in 'dropped' series hell at 60 chapters or something. The pace and quality is unmatched and the extras are also hilarious! Thank you so much for the hard work!

Yesssssssss. I like this lots. I almost wish this were one of those mega long chapters so I didn't have to wait for next chapter.

If "soulmates" are just best friends, "besties" would have done the job, no?

Because if "soulmate" comes back later with a different context, and thus, a different meaning, things are bound to become quite complicated.

Just some thoughts.

Double-page supporter
Thank you so much for this glorious manga!!. Thanks you MisfitsScans for the hard work until now. There is only 3 chapters to catch the raws now!!

guys I think he’s just gonna ask Ameri if he can consider her his friend I’m sorry ... and then there’ll probably be a whole schtick where they’re delving into what friends mean in the demon world again, and it’ll be super cute!!

this chapter kind of felt like “fight for your right to paaaaaaaarty!!” except it’s “fight for your right to haaaaaaaarem!!”

tysm MisfitsScans!!! the fact that this manga gets such consistently timed and good translations is all you, and literally feeds the fanbase!!

Fed-Kun's army
I stg if he says just another friend I'll cry but if he blushes I'll cry from happiness.

It's nice that the "Friend" thing got cleared up, but "Souls Mates" is... still pretty up there. I think it's meant to be "Best Friends", but... I dunno. The "It's only between two people!" that Azz made up is accurate for Soul Mates, but already contradicted with the imagery of him and Clara "becoming Soul Mates" earlier. Super weird, but maybe that's the point? It does seem like the limitations of Grandpa's Language Barrier Breaker Spell is being shown here and there. Though that in itself isn't surprising, it *is* surprising that the Demons still don't seem to have any word to compare it to. There's no concept of what a "Friend" is, even though they seem... pretty leveled out; like they hang out, joke, and laugh together. What else would you call yourselves if not Friends?

A Bundle? Like some kind of Demon Taco crew? Meh.

Also it looks like some romance factors may happen, too. While Clara made Iruma's heart fluctuate, will the President be the first to make him blush in a romantic way? He blushes from embarrassment all the time, but I think Clara was the only one to give him a romantic blush. But who will he fall for? Or is everyone just Friends? Although... Since the President knows he's human, it may lead to something else. Maybe even answer my "Friend Concept?" question. Meh~

@BlueMageBrilly
I had a look at the raws. And Amelie manage to make him blush romantically. In fact, it looked like Iruma made a "semi-confession". So look forward to the upcoming chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread