Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 178 - The Soulmates Meeting

I think that Misfits Scans are going through a "Rock Lee" effect. After taking off the "weights" of chapter 168 they are translating at enhanced speeds.
I'm glad about the fast, high-quality releases, but remember that such a power comes with a steep price...

Catching up with the raws and having to suffer through the normal weekly releases!

How are we, poor addicts, going to withstand it after the crazy release rate you have spoiled us with?

Kudos Misfits! You guys are bringing happy days whenever you upload a new translation and you are killing it recently!

Dex-chan lover
The real question should be, what is Iruma to Amelie.
Sadly, I fear that they are not on the same page.

Fed-Kun's army
@KawaiiMajinken "What's" and "What is", is the same thing

Edit: Wait... I checked the page again. I'm sorry, It said, "Who is" not "What is" xD...

And yeah... You're right... But I'm pretty certain "Who is" is also correct. Well, I can't say for sure because English ain't my first language xD.

Fed-Kun's army
Mangaka-sama, I hope this will be what we are all hoping! Plez be true! Even though I'm leaning more towards the opposite side because of Iruma's purity, plez make it happen!

Dex-chan lover
YES! FINALLY. The dogs have been released. The ammunition has been supplied. AND THE FIRES OF WAR HAVE BEGUN. Now just please realize you two are more than friends. Just please see her as a love interest. Or better yet just go ahead and confess and start dating.

Dex-chan lover
@vanklutup there was a supernatural finale (as in dean and sam?)? I watched that show a while back but never stayed on top of it. Didn't think it ever would end. What's the reference?

@TNT261 They’ll probably find out that he’s human even before that happen, and probably find out that the magic he has is not his magic

Users who are viewing this thread