Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 178 - The Soulmates Meeting

@kliu27 eeeeh spouse?? Wife?? Lover?????? There’s a lot actually..... heck We don’t even use soulmate either to describe romantic partner, why is it suddenly a big deal now?? In my country we don’t use soulmates that often but when we do it’s usually to describe best friends. that’s why i was confused with all the “GAY” shouting from last chapter lol

Fed-Kun's army
Yoooooooooooooo
I'm content with Azz being stupid...
But now YOU DROPPED THE BOMB AKSBSKSBKSJSKSSNKS

this better be not a bait 😭😭🤣

Fed-Kun's army
What’s up with these power levels, Misfit Scans? Is one scanlation group allowed to be so mighty, and bring us so much joy?

Dex-chan lover
Misfit Scans!!!
okay-nice.gif

Can't believe we're almost caught up, especially looking forwards to next two. Thanks Misfits!

Fed-Kun's army
I wish Iruma would notice his feelings towards Amelia but we probably all know that its not going to happen soon

Did Misfits Scans just got a bunch of new members or are they doing way too many overtime. lol
Thanks for translating this manga. You guys are awesome!

It's nothing new but Asmodeus really treats Iruma like some kind of higher being. LMAO

I swear that guy from the student council with eroge protagonist hairstyle must've known about what Iruma and Amelie doing in their spare time. lol

Users who are viewing this thread