Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 178 - The Soulmates Meeting

Contributor
@ Hollow7F
wait....supernatural was still on? like how many seasons did it have? man last thing i remember was when sam came out of the lucifer cell and he was like souless, like what season is that? 3 or 4?, i kinda had to stop watching coz it aired while i was studying and then i just moved on
They finished with 15 seasons, Sam lost his soul back in season 6, which aired 10 years ago.

What is Amerisan to Irumacchi...? o3o

This chapter was so cute, lol

Thanks for the chapter!

Spn's ending was trash; you'd think it'd take more than a single hunt after they 'win' to kill Dean but nah. 19 was the true ending, yolo.

thank you for the update, and the coloured page!!! number 1 thing i hope for when i see an update 𖠋𖠋𖠋

translating shinyuu to soulmate now feels kinda clunky. Seems like it should have just been best friend but misfit wanted to include the more open-ended meaning in some way which isn't easy because english doesn't have a word for that.

Narratively seems like its leaning to Amelie being a friend or something more to Iruma but not shinyuu. Amelie only knows "friend" in the context of shoujo manga which is probably gonna lead her to "friend" = lover especially considering her feelings for Iruma. However I don't think Iruma sees her the same way (as of yet I don't think he sees anyone that way but there's certainly crumbs for Clara and Azz, mostly Clara). Probably going to lead to a really awkward conflict if that doesn't change soon.

This just came to me when I tried to re-read from the first chapter. In chapter 4, Sulivan tells Iruma that he finally has "friends". In this chapter, no one knows what "friends" are. So it's safe to say that the term "friends" is unknown in the underworld. Yet, Sulivan knows what it is. Who taught him that? Was it Delkira? Since they were close "friends" like Iruma and Asmo is. So does that mean Delkira is a human like Iruma?

Fed-Kun's army
OAFSLJSFAL THE IMPALA WAS IN HEAVEN LMAOOOO GOD THAT WAS A WILD NIGHT ON TWITTER the memes were great, thank you for adding to them hahahah

thank you for the translation~

Users who are viewing this thread