Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 179 - One Year's Distance

Dex-chan lover
This author sure knows how to tease. Really this is the perfect way to tease a major plpt point, switch to a different POV and surprise everyone. They could even drag it out l8nger by making the next chapter focus on Iruma and show what he did up until that point. Anyway, I so want this to be the start of them dating (or announcing their relationship status to high society? Those two are basically the biggest super stars of their school), but I know if I expect anything I'll get burnt

9ee02e068dd21f77ce981cc031fcf59bbd004203.gifv

Contributor
@TNT261 I think that’s too fast, personally. Remember, Iruma’s still dense as fuck. We gotta get rid of that if we wanna make a relationship between the two happen. Hopefully this happens and they start realizing their feelings and confessing when Iruma reaches or has reached Amelie’s rank. She’s still waiting for him, after all!

for people who told, "This Chapter is lit!" "The Ship is sailing!"

Just you guy wait for the next chapter, I nearly forget how to breath

Dex-chan lover
One sec

AHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...K, I'm better now.

"May I have this dance?"...he nervously asks
The two glide into the heavy crowd

WE WON
WE DID IT IRUMA BROS
ITS GOING TO BE ALL RIGHT NOW

Dex-chan lover
Ah. No wonder you guys have been pumping out one chapter after another super fast lately.

Users who are viewing this thread