Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 180 - One Centimeter's Distance

Aggregator gang
AHHHHHHHHHH FINALLY a protagonist who actually likes someone back!

I've seen far too many unbelievably dense protagonists build up their harem and OH MY GOD this is such a good change of pace!

My day 1 ship is actually realized and not just trampled on by the author!

AHHHHHHHH

Fed-Kun's army
Face it "clarins'", this is the ship to sail on. Clara will still be a sister to iruma and the wife of AzzAzz.

omgeee i'm a claraxiruma shipper but ngl, amerie and iruma look so great together. I tried to keep myself from giggling so loud since it's 3AM but just can't help it..this chapter is so great aaaaaaaaa T^T ~ >w< and i love iruma's blush after the hug aaaaaaaaa ¯♡(> ਊ <)♡ still a claraxiruma shipper tho xD

Dex-chan lover
Since the beggining I though that Amelie is the girl for Iruma. Clara is clearly a girl tha'ts going to be there for Iruma as his bestie, but I'm pretty sure that she'll end up with Azzmoudeus. Dunno why but I think about Harry, Hermione and Ron whenever I see Iruma, Clara and Azz

Now we need to see what's going to happen with Kerorin.. tho I would ship her with one of the misfits, maybe with Purson.. because of reasons and coz they're both artists hahha

Aggregator gang
Is the cat thing in the photo on pg. 8 the salamander flower from ch. 66? It looks pretty similar.

*inhale* oh boy. Oh Boy! Oh Boy!! OH BOY!!! OH BOOOOOYYYYYYY!!!!! Iruma and Amerie are just so KYUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!! Even though I love Clara, here Amerie is clearly first place in Iruma's heart. <3 <3 <3 <3

Misfit Scans: Love what you’re doing but make sure you’re not overworking yourselves. Remember to drink water and hydrate. Get up and take breaks, too.

That being said...

I. SHIP. THE. HELL. OUT. OF. THOSE. TWO.

Double-page supporter
OMG this manga is so cute, Im shipping kids but I cant stop. I love al the kids in this manga, they are so precious I want adop tthem all. AAAAAAAAAAAAH Sullivan is my fucking animal spirit!!!!

Thank you again Misfits scan, thank you so much.

Just 1 chapter more and we catch the raws people!!

Users who are viewing this thread