Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 180 - One Centimeter's Distance

WOOOOOOO YEAAAAAAH BABYYYYY THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT

Azz isn't as optimal for a ship with Iruma because Azz is no way in it for himself when it comes with his relationship with Iruma.
"O passionate gentleman, You'd always praise me, but never find fault."

Clara"knows of both passion and pleasure, but (S)he isn't ready for love yet. Sorry, too inexperienced."

Gyari is the selfish prince(ss) in this situation, "whose desire for love is only satisfied by [Kuromu or perhaps Irumi later?]: Am I satisfied with that? One sided affection is too dull."

Ameri's love for Iruma is truly love that burns like fire. And with Iruma's flustered face Iruma's love for Amelie too burns like fire. That's why I ship Iruma x Ameri because they truly have burning passion for each other.

I'm retweeting my old comment to keep the freshhness of the comment section going!

I really likes the message at the first page

The blazing crimson moon and the twinkling blue stars
All that shines in the netherworld
Will be outshined tonight
- So true

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3(their hearts by the way)

Dex-chan lover
If Iruma doesnt get together with Ameri I would literally do nothing of any significance whatsoever, but I would be pretty upset.

I was on team Clara at first but dang I have changed my mind after this chapter (´∀`=)

Dex-chan lover
I bet whoever makes Henri's glasses would really want Iruma and Amelie getting together. (They'd make a fortune off of all the glasses Henri would have to buy!)

Users who are viewing this thread