Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 180 - One Centimeter's Distance

There are some color pictures on the Wicked House Translation that really gave me anime vibes. That's why I still visit the vietnamese version.
(The "'I think you're someone I'd like to get much closer to'" and hug pages)
@AaronKwon Dang it I wasn't spid enough

YOOOOOOO LET'S GOOOO

This has nearly double the comments than the climax of the festival arc lol

I like reading the best part while listening to "My Sweet and Tender Beast" by Eugen Doga, I'm crying

Fed-Kun's army
Oh my fucking god thats so cute my brain cant take the stress of it HHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGHHHGNNJHHHHH

Dex-chan lover
I came back here every time Amelie is included in a new chapter. So cute.

Also, almost 1000 comment huh?

thumb_das-good-shit-jerma985-content-very-nice-my-favorite-wrestler-50673282.png

Fed-Kun's army
CAN WE GET ON 1K COMMENTS EVERYONE?!?!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my ∞ Time re-reading this and this still makes me smile every FUCKING time

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reminds me of Souma (Soma) Yukihira and Erina Nakiri from [Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma]

Fed-Kun's army
Woah!!! I always reread this chapter and I can't believe it already has 900+ comments! Ifkwbfksnekdn to this day, I'm still squealing from this overflowing love (灬♥ω♥灬)

Fed-Kun's army
Yes, yes, Operaa - we all ship them. At this point we may as well take this pair to be canon.

I skipped reading the rest of the chapters. Idc if I may sound bitter but. I just can't support this ship.

Critical Hit 9999 Damage! Rank 6 ain't just for show.

919th comment....keep 'em coming bois!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread