Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 182 - Netherworld's Order

Dex-chan lover
THE KEYS FOR THE ARMAGEDDON HAVE BEEN TURNED, THE WORLD END EVEN HAS BEEN STARTED... Iruma's birthday has passed........................ AND NO PARTY WAS MADE, OH GOD THE TRAVESTY THE BLASPHEMY THE ABSOLUTE INSANITY.

Balam-sensei cinnamon roll status can only be challenged by Iruma and i dare say that even that is a close call... I mean for god sake cinnamon rolls in this are too many, how can you choose one when half of the cast just exudes sugar, there is not enough insulin in this or any world to combat such sugary deadliness.

It just warms my heart that i returned to this series when Misfit scan was going ram with their quality and everyone is happy, no fight about how things should or not be done, just people deservedly being praised for their hard work.

Banned
Noticed how Iruma is so unconcerned about his birthday. I think no one actually ever celebrated his birthdays and that is why he have no expectations about it at all.

Thank you for all of your hardwork!! It's been an absolute blast to read and I love this series. If it wasn't for Misfit Scans I probably wouldn't be able to read Iruma-kun. So, thank you!! (Now we begin the wait for raws... Together!)

Congrats on catching up to the raws! You guys have been working like madmen over the past few months, and the scans have all been spectacular. Keep up the great work! 😘

Dex-chan lover
Makes sense that iruna doeasent care abkut his birthday, thanks misfits scans for sharing this wonderful manga and making a best quality scans i has ever seen

Users who are viewing this thread