Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 182 - Netherworld's Order

So, half a year already passed since ch 1? I got a bad feeling about his birthday celebration.

Btw, thanks for fast translation.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, I'm surprised no one's asked when his birthday was before. That should be like the first thing a forest (grand)parent asks when they take you in. He's also got a classroom full of friends and a girlfriend/future wife (it's gonna happen). His demon family and girlfriend knew he was human and one of them are reading a bunch of shoujo Manga (I'm sure the main heroine stressing over her crush's birthday has come up). Regardless, I'm gonna love it if this turns into a mini arc and when the word spreads everyone he knows (especially Ameri) goes nuts trying to celebrate it late.

Dex-chan lover
Balam is best teacher character in series, a person who prefer to look those being before his eyes instead of reading books, no wonder he's very passionate.

Double-page supporter
Grandpa is gonna freak. One of the great three is gonna make a new national holiday, if you know what I mean.

Congratulations! You guys have done an incredible job!

We'll be tuned in every week from here on out.

Dex-chan lover
Y'all deadass went nitro everyday just to catch up with the raws.

Ily guys. Thanks so much.

Grandpa doesn't even know his grandchild's birthday, OMG!!!!! Next chapter, late birthday party I assume.

YOU ARE ALL SO AMAZING AND WENT SICKO MODE TO CATCH UP TO THE RAWS YOU FREAKS
In all seriousness, thank you guys so much for your hard work and for sharing this story with us. Congratulations! You all should get some well-deserved rest and are honestly one of the greatest transcanlation teams around without question.

Congrats to the misfits scans for catching up. It's been an amazing journey seeing you guys do these translations, scanslation, cleaning, etc... Looking forward to seeing even more scans from you guys. Thank you very Muchhhhh

Dex-chan lover
Sullivan: "Hey, uh, is the DK position still available? I just wanna change up the date a little..."

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!
And now, were officially catched up to the raws!
Congrats to all of the misfits team!
giphy.gif

Balam-sensei Mom had a cute desing, but chibi Balam-sensei is too much...
So focking cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute
Also, everyone missed Iruma birthday... a surprise reparation birthday party coming soon?

See ya guys in a week!

Congrats on catching up to the raws and thank you for all the hard work. So is this manga a weekly or monthly?

Users who are viewing this thread