Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 21 Ch. 182 - Netherworld's Order

Dex-chan lover
Iruma prob doesn't care about his birthday because of his worse-than-demons parents.

Actually no, they're worse than the mama bird monster here, they involve him in danger AND sold him for money.

Then again, all that experience resulted in the Iruma we know.

You did it, Misfits! You caught up! Congratulations, you all do such great work.

Baby Balam is so cute, and so was Balam playing with Iruma. So wholesome...I get the feeling things will take a turn soon.

tenor.gif

Congraaats everyone!!!
Also, Happy very late birthday Iruma-kuuun!!!
It was mine too a few days ago Haha!!

Congraaats everyone!!!
Also, Happy very late birthday Iruma-kuuun!!!
It was mine too a few days ago Haha!!

Dex-chan lover
Sensei and misfit, thank you!!!

One of my angelic family member is 4th October too!

Contributor
Thanks for the chapter and congrats to all misfit scans’ team you’re doing an excellent job!!!!

Congratulations on catching the raws! It took like one year, but it was worth it

Also poor Iruma, probably they never celebrated his birthday and doesn't know that birthdays are meant to be celebrated

If any TL effort can be said to be "legendary", this is it. You saved this series from near obscurity, with scanlation quality far superior to many other, much more popular ones. Thanks for all the hard work, Misfits, and good luck on your future endeavors.

I love how Iruma and Balam did the "up up" or "heave ho" the one when the kid sits on the feet and the adult lifts him up like a ride. I did that with my dad when I was young it is a game I really like. So cute how close Iruma and Balam-sensei are

It is adorable how many comments that says that they or their family member share the same birthday as Iruboy! My boy has the same bday as him toooo!! 😍

Users who are viewing this thread