Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 22 Ch. 190 - The Millionaire and the Jewel

@Gackt1

007.png

Dex-chan lover
I've been waiting for this for so long: Yuri Love Triangle!!!!!!!!!(?)

Dex-chan lover
And just to flex in all the other mangas' faces, this is now also the best Yuri manga currently being published. That's just straight up beautiful.

Honestly this manga's positivity towards any and all expressions of love and gender is something just nothing else can match. It's straight up inspirational, is what it is.

Dex-chan lover
lol, she's gonna have to explain herself. Can't imagine Melie being too keen to fight for her after that marriage declaration. Actually, this may be the cause for Melie not totally stomping the rest of the competition because she's worried about it.

@Piratehat
Uhmm, not sure what you want to show me, but isn't that Lied ??
I think "froze and out of word" Alice will look..something like this (up-left corner)
5-b9e6df1a4537106605543b0741476efb1c000a2534edb29f622cdfc4f01cd7b8.png

Supporter
I like how the play can be referenced. It is always nice when worlds in stories contain their own stories, rather than piggybacking off of stories that make no sense existing in that world.

Dex-chan lover
@Silfir
Honestly this manga's positivity towards any and all expressions of love and gender is something just nothing else can match. It's straight up inspirational, is what it is.

Agree! It's what makes it such a fun read as someone notably older than the target demographic.

Dex-chan lover
Excellent. I also had the same thought during the panel in the credits. Only thing that could've taken it beyond would've been adding idol sparkles or hearts in the speech bubble.

You know, I'm expecting that any moment now, Clara and Azz will crash this and kidnap Irumi on stage.

I can see pres., Asmodeus and Valac going nuts already with that marriage declaration 😂

Users who are viewing this thread