Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 22 Ch. 190 - The Millionaire and the Jewel

Aggregator gang
First Lied regarding Nee-san and now Kuromu Kerori, I love these slightly-returned-to-origins faces on the misfit class members (though again, it could just be me projecting).

Kuromuchan is really really scary, actually... o3o"

Amerin ain't liking that marriage declaration one bit, this is slowly turning into a battle royale for Irumai at this point yandere senpai where are u LOOOOOOL

The Lilith song is slowly but surely becoming more and more plot relevant.... Interesting o3o

@B0undarybreaker Pretty sure either bi, or her interest in Gyari ain't in that way but because Kerorin genuinelly loves and admires akudols and wants them to only grow and shine even brighter... With her at the top of the food chain, of course.
The brighter the ones below shine, the more beautiful the even greater light at the top shines... o3o

Dex-chan lover
Gosh I ship Kuromu and Gyari even more now. One wants to be unobtainable, and the other wants everything. It's such a great take of usual toxic relationships and i suppose a healthy demon one.

Dex-chan lover
...thanks for showing us the hand of who will be joining super-messed-up-in-the-head senpai's team next. It wasn't as obvious before this point.

I do wonder what all these insurmountable rivals will come to.

Daaamn, female friendships in manga are amazing. Kuromu wants Gyari to shine as always because she's a friend, a fellow Evidol, and a rival.

I saw Kuromu's announcement to marry Irumi/Iruma from the first chapter Gyari appeared, but I didn't expect her to announced it publicly!
Her manager will get really busy after this. LOL

Lol if her love disappears when they would get married then her love isn't real and its all just a fake toxic sense of possession not just selfishness. But I guess they are demons so that kind of treatment is admirable and the manga trying to put a sense of pride and positiveness in it which is kinda off putting.

Contributor
@Jesotku
Kerori's expression:
18-a6623e226288da126a8e623410215a66adbfb4f3d982de6ac66e34e5940ec719.png
Chapter 32 for comparison:
X21.png

I, uh.... am not too sure about that.

Dex-chan lover
@Koni To be fair, Iruma said it himself during Royal One arc. The misfit class it the closest demons to reaching "return to origin".

"I AM NOT UGLY!!!" -Irumi's catch phrase

I knew it!! Gyari is the girl from flashback of Helldance!!

Hmm. I wonder if Kuromu has the same type of feelings toward Gyari but it seems she is more passionate about anything Evidol.

Dex-chan lover
Saw that jojo reference comming lol, also this arc is really getting spicy didnt expect to like it, i mostly skimmed through the 1st one, but man alive im loving it, freaking dies, with amelies reaction hahahahah

Users who are viewing this thread