Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 22 Ch. 190 - The Millionaire and the Jewel

Dex-chan lover
Kitty mangaka trying out some new character styles--I love it!

Dex-chan lover
The irl equivalent of what just happened would be if OkaKoro was suddenly split with Okayu being stolen away

Fed-Kun's army
First off,gae. Second...i am really curious how it will end. The author really has a good freedom to end in many ways...this will be fun.

They're demons who's verrryyy close to return to origins... Now if Iruma makes it all positive instead of negative... xD

Aggregator gang
For those who are worried about Iruma being able to fly or not, please don't fret. Remember when he summoned his bow with wings during the harvest festival? So, that was Iruma while being rank 3 and Ali-san wasn't that powerful, but now he is already rank 5 and Ali-san can even manifest himself in a humanoid size form, let alone a few chapters ago Iruma was throwing arrows left and right. With all this, I'm pretty confident he can manifest wings and use Ali-san to help him flying exceptionally well (there is still the possibility of Iruma training with his makeshift wings off-screen).

Fed-Kun's army
I love that with that whole monolgue, the only thing Iruma kept saying was "I'm not ugly". He's so salty about that.
Well, I said during her introduction that Gyari reminded me of Sabnok, and here we just got something of a direct reference.
How does a mid-air cavalry battle even work?
Also, some really good faces this chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread