Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 22 Ch. 191 - Irumi's Fanclub

I was thinking that the cross-dressing shit already ended and it doesn't... Damn it, this is taking way to long, but from what I can see he is already in the final battle or some shit like that, I think I am about to read a drag beating a dyke in the next chapter. I think this is heaven I guess.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm laughing this whole chapter and even re-read Sullyvan + Opera and Balam + Kalego scene 😂😂🤣

Some are complaining if this crossdressing arc will not meet end, while me enjoying it cause I'm having fun every chapter.

Wait, last chapter wasn’t it a flying Calvery battle? I forgot, did Iruma have a way to fly???

another wholesome chapter. nice ,nice.

Sullivan and Opera continue to be the warm, doting parent/grandparent surrogates to Iruma.

Kallego just wanting to sink into a deep, deep hole out of secondhand embarrassment.

Azz and Clara acting like the biggest Iruma/Irumi fans who ever lived.

All is going well for them. I'm glad.

Dex-chan lover
While I understand some people might not enjoy this arc, I'm surprised it's to the point of dropping it. The arc hasn't been that long and we're approaching it's endgame, it was a rather quick and fun arc.

Dex-chan lover
The people who would drop this amazing series are those jealous they can't cross dress so beautifully!

So much to digest here.
1. I'm surprised I saw no sign of Henry, Bachiko, or Crocell family, they have their own unique reactions to Irumi.
2. If you've read the chapter from Houkago no!, Opera is learning and practicing taking better photos (of Iruma) I think his teacher is Eiko
3. How did Balam find out about Keroli being Kuromu?
4. What caused the disturbance in the force?
5. before the English translation released I thought the shadow demons were the 6 fingers, and I couldn't wait for Kirio/Shiida's reactions
6. Cavalry battle stance looks a lot like the Negative Battle Mode super from Granblue Fantasy Versus.
7. IDK if I like the Bionicle language or this one better.

O oh! Seems like Clara will be taking a serious training on the "Lovey Dovey Spell". Still IrumaXClara all the way.

CKN

Dex-chan lover
hm... Iruma might be the "harem" king that everybody considered

Dex-chan lover
At this point it's a given, but the grandfather is just precious. My sides are in heaven.

Users who are viewing this thread